As my baby girl lies in lalaland...I type on my lil ol broken blackbeRry in the dark without a keyboard back light! I'm pretty good right!? Haha
Well, in the last year or so I have really had my attitude towards the whole bloggin phenomena altered! I have read the blogs of a few intriguing people, from new mommies like myself, to those who have the same interests as myself like dulcecandy87, and those whom I read to brighten up my day like Kandee Johnson. hahah i guess you can say I have a sweet tooth!!! ;)
So tonight here I am. If I commit, this will be my first legit blog!
I look forward to reading more of you faboo people out there and hopefully find the same interest in me!!!
XoXo!!!
JennyJen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts and I usually respond within 24 hours! Feel free to share whats on your mind right here! :)