Looooong hiatus!

Hey!

I have been so MIA, and there is so much going on and I have so many pictures and recipes and things that I want to share with you readers.

I have had this feeling hanging over me of all the things I want to do as well as post on the blog. And all the backup of what I was supposed to post.

I really want to make it a point to show you all what I enjoy doing with my free time. I even think of projects to share, but I never manage to get them to fruition.  I guess that's what separates me from the morr successful blogs out there.

But! I won't give up! Lol its been a very rocky start but balancing life as a mommy, house"wife", soldier and soon-to-be student, I will do my best to accomplish a routine where I can regularly blog :)

I hope I can contribute and thus inspire you, or even provide you with something good to read and learn from you all in return :)

Hope to provide for you guys soon! To everyone following me, I really appreciate the support and I hope I can make it worthwhile very soon!

Xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts and I usually respond within 24 hours! Feel free to share whats on your mind right here! :)