Back to the Basics...Fresh Blog Design

Ok so its not a....


DESIGN....


per say, BUT I felt like my blog was really hard to read with all those elements crashing into each other! I have to take the time out to make my own background/template and nice header that really identifies with what I am doing here.

So I took off the buns of this greasy hamburger and left you with the MEAT...yes the blog and any other important information for you guys....

I should have something in the next month or so by way of making this little bloggy more snazzy...but until then I hope you enjoy what I have to offer!!

Designers and DIY'rs please write to me I am in need of your advice!


Thanks guys :)

Thanks for reading!

UPDATE 09/26/2011: I now have a legit design by the lovely WonderForest!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts and I usually respond within 24 hours! Feel free to share whats on your mind right here! :)