Celebrating the Success of a Friend!


HI guys!!! 


My girl Kristine from The Foley Fam is celebrating her first Blog-iversary ALL MONTH!!!

She's a great gal if you haven't gotten a chance to meet her then definitely make it a point to stop by after this post! I will be keeping the button above on my sidebar so you can easily navigate to her page!

The Foley Fam is a blog that I love to read EVERY POST.  Kristine is patient, kind, funny, generous and most importantly GENUINE! It's great that she shares so much of her life with us, she's a great mommy and a great blogger. She's even got this really neat shop on Etsy

One of my favorites is this newborn headband!! Such a cute spring/summer accessory!


via

I have participated in giveaways with her, she is a great person to work with, and her posts are a whole lotta fun! I am pleased to say that I will also be in her first giveaway of the month!! So be sure to keep on the lookout for when that happens!



Happy Blog-iversary Krisitine!!! I admire you and your work and it is a privilege to be your friend! I wish you just as much success and then some in the years to come!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Found your blog from Wednesday Wanderer! I am also participating in Kristine's first giveaway!
    Yay! Now following you:)
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts and I usually respond within 24 hours! Feel free to share whats on your mind right here! :)