A VERY Happy Mothers Day!!!! (and my FIRST!)

In order of appearance!!!!
Lorac Aqua Prime (Sensitive Skin), Nars Duo Concealer in Custard/Ginger, Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation in 40 Watts all from Sephora.  HaraJuku Fragrance in G received as a Momma's Day Gift, Juicy Couture Roll-On Fragrance in Couture, Anastasia Mini-Wax Kit both from Sephora, Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black from Essentuals and Opi Iris I was Thinner and And A Cherry On Top (not pictured) from Sephora.  Dual Sharpener from Essentuals!! Courtesy of Gift Cards from my brother!!!!! 
A beautiful Red Rose from my love which accompanied a beautiful necklace engraved with a picture of our child, and a lovely message on the back.

A beautiful bouquet of pink roses from my nephew that accompanied my SIL's gift of a really nice woven beach tote (not pictured)

A wonderful selection of goodies (and just in time before I start INSANITY) from www.1800baskets.com  a gift to my mother and I from my brother's fiance!

and the bigun!!!
A Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer!!!!! I'm so excited!! I cannot wait to start baking goodies from scratch!!!




Reviews will be coming soon!!!!!

I plan on posting some pics and even vids of looks created involving the goodies above!!! 
I can already tell you that the Aqua Prime is fantastic....its soo refreshing on the skin and helps enhance the dewy look on your skin that the Stila Illuminating Foundation (which is really nice and light on the skin and can be applied in layers) creates!!!! and may I say how amazing the Nars Duo Concealer is!!!! I was sick a few days before and had red spots from broken capillaries and  after putting the concealer on it, it was GONE....I kid you not....its the only reason why i bought it...and its much much lighter than the Sonia Kashuk Concealer....so yeah....I was definitely SOLD....

As far as the Kitchen Aid goes....I bought a bunch of goodies at the commissary this weekend and I might just vid my milk chocolate and toffee chip cookies .....mmmmmmm otherwise you will see the fruits of my labor right here!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts and I usually respond within 24 hours! Feel free to share whats on your mind right here! :)