Ive been gone for a minute...

So its mid-term time, my daughter is sick, and I just might be coming down with something myself.  I have been pulling all-nighters because of whats going on.

Needless to say, I have not been feeling up to getting things done at home.
Time and energy have limited me.


So I just want to make sure that I log in and make sure I am not missing out on all the goodies I love to look for in the blog world. I'll be back next week with a few posts to catch up.

Next week is Spring Break, so, tired or not I will have time to get plenty done! In the meantime my sewing table is increasing in height with the projects that need to get done!

Baby booties and more boppy covers along with new pillow covers for my living room and a house robe with slippers for my little one!!! 

I can't wait to show you all!


Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts and I usually respond within 24 hours! Feel free to share whats on your mind right here! :)