Faves & Finds Linky Party 3!

Hello!! Welcome to another edition of Faves & Finds!!!!

Sorry I didn't post last wee, it was a big Army week for me, VERY busy as you can imagine! But I am here now, and I have a big Fave & Find from last week to share with you!!!!!


Meet Jenny and Catherine of Modern Modest Beauty! They linked up at the last party, and Jenny shared a post  about her favorite layover!

I just absolutely ADORE this blog!!! These fine ladies show us that it really is possible to look, feel and be beautiful without sacrificing modesty! A tough job in this day and age, but these ladies make it easy and they look great doing it! I highly recommend you check out their blog for some more awesome posts! They are quite the inspiring pair!


Here is a photo Jenny shared from her layover in San Antonio!! :)





Now its time to link up!!!

1. Make sure to follow Heavenly Blosoms via GFC, Hellocotton, or Bloglovin'!!! Can't miss out on future opportunities to link up right!?

2. Link up to a blog post, this makes it much easier to find your fave/find of the week! (Please no giveaways, shops, etc.)

3. Be sure to check out the other links! I have met some amazingly great people through linky parties. This one is no exception!

4. Make sure to grab a button for your blog!



Heavenly Blossoms Faves & Finds Linky Party





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring us! Can't wait to see who else links up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!! I just pinned your pin from the pin it to win it! Super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts and I usually respond within 24 hours! Feel free to share whats on your mind right here! :)