Faves & Finds Linky Party 4!

So my favorite thing that I came across was this  Washi-tape Pencil Cup from A Creative Cookie!

via


I love how easy it is to make and I love that she changed the direction of the tape on each side. It's perfect for someone like me who gets tired of things too quickly, just twist around and its like a whole new style!

So that's my fave of the week and best believe, I will be heading over to Target to pick up some wash tape to make some goodies of my own!



 Now its time to link up!!!

1. Make sure to try and follow Heavenly Blossoms via GFC, Hellocotton, or Bloglovin'!!! Can't miss out on future opportunities to link up right!?

2. Link up to a blog post, this makes it much easier to find your fave/find of the week! (Please no giveaways, shops, etc.)

3. Be sure to check out the other links! I have met some amazingly great people through linky parties. This one will be no exception!

4. Make sure to grab a button for your blog!



Heavenly Blossoms Faves & Finds Linky Party




2 comments:

  1. Is the linky up? I don't see it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NOOOOO ugh!! I wish I caught this sooner!! Ok thanks so much for letting me know!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts and I usually respond within 24 hours! Feel free to share whats on your mind right here! :)